There's a better way to personalize your website experience. With myConnection, the profile you create allows you to set up a unique starting point for the tasks and transactions that you want to complete in your time on this website. Use myConnection to gather the information that you most care about from across this website into one central location, giving you greater control over how you connect with your community.
When you receive your new phone book, don’t forget to recycle the old one. Place it with your recyclables at the curb on your regularly scheduled collection day.
You can also recycle your old phone book at the following locations:
• Recycling Drop-off Center, 24-hour location, Valley and Runyon streets
• Greater Hot Springs Chamber of Commerce, Grand and Ouachita avenues
• Garland County Library, 1427 Malvern Avenue
• Hot Springs Memorial Field, 525 Airport Road
• Hwy. 7 North and 70 West Garland County Transfer Stations
• Mid America Science Museum, 500 Mid-America Blvd.
For more information about the Earth Angel Recycling Program, please call the Sanitation Department at 321-6911.
Last week the Earth Angels of Hot Springs recycled:
70 lbs. -Aluminum Cans
5,121 lbs. -Newspaper
189 lbs. -Corrugated Cardboard
20,020 lbs. - Yard Waste
800 lbs. – Scrap Metal
20 lbs. - Phone Books
A total of 13.11 tons of recyclable materials were kept out of the landfill!
08/29/14 – Whittington / Quapaw-Prospect
09/02/14- Jaycee Park / Oaklawn – Henderson
09/03/14 – Richard / Airport- Family Park
09/04/14 – Grove / Files Road – Higdon Ferry
09/05/14 – McCauley – Greenwood
09/06/14 – Hobson – Plain