- COVID-19 VACCINE
Phases of Vaccine Distribution
|VACCINE NOT CURRENTLY AVAILABLE FOR THE GENERAL PUBLIC|
Current Phase of Distribution
Next Phase of Distribution
|1-A & 1-B*||1-B|
|1-A: Healthcare workers, long-term care facilities, first responders|
1-B* (*partial): Arkansans aged 65 and older and Education workers (including childcare, K-12 and higher education)
|Essential workers (i.e., food industry, correctional workers, utilities, truck drivers, essential government and infrastructure workers...|
For more information, visit the Arkansas Department of Health COVID-19 Vaccination Phase Plan.
ADH COVID-19 Vaccine Provider Interactive Map
The Arkansas Department of Health has an interactive map to locate a community pharmacy or provider giving COVID-19 vaccines near you. When you become eligible to receive a vaccine, reach out to a pharmacy or provider, and they will work to schedule an appointment as vaccine supply is available. Please reach out to only one provider.
Register for the Garland County COVID-19 Vaccination Wait Lists
- Register at Healthmart Pharmacies in Garland County have been contracted by the State to receive, distribute and coordinate administration in Garland County of the COVID-19 vaccines in coordination with the Garland County Office of Emergency Management and the COVID-19 Task Force. Individuals should refrain from calling the pharmacies with questions about the timeline or distribution of the vaccine doses, but rather to register for the COVID-19 Vaccination Wait List. Contracted pharmacies are following the Arkansas Department of Health COVID-19 Vaccination Phased Plan.
- Register at CHI St. Vincent - Hot Springs - www.chistvincent.com/getmyshot
- Register at Express Rx - https://expressrx.net/covid-19-waiting-list-registration/
- Register at Walgreens - https://www.walgreens.com/findcare/vaccination/covid-19
- Register at Walmart - https://www.walmart.com/cp/1228302