- Physical Agility Test
- Runner starts at goal line A facing goal line B.
- When the clock starts, the runner runs to goal line B, turns back and runs back to goal line A jumping the hurdle.
- Once the runner reaches goal line A, 15 push-ups are performed.
- The runner then gets up, runs down to goal line B and back again jumping the hurdle at the 10 yard line each time.
- Once goal line A is reached, 15 sit-ups are performed (observer will stand on his feet).
- Upon finishing the sit-ups, the runner gets up and runs down to goal line B and back jumping the hurdle along the way.
- When the runner reaches goal line A, a sand bag stationed on the goal line will be dragged to the back line of the end zone.
- The runner will then turn and run 110 yards to goal line B, jumping the hurdle along the way.
- When the runner reaches goal line B, the test has concluded.
- Each time the runner runs to goal line B, both feet must cross the line and the runner must completely cross goal line A before performing push-ups, sit-ups or bag drag.
- Proper form and degree of depth must be accomplished during push-ups; arms must create a 90-degree bend on descent and 165-degrees on ascent.
- Full sit-ups must be accomplished with hands on head, legs bent and elbows must touch or break the plane of the upper thighs on ascent. The bottom of shoulder blades must touch ground on descent and no hip kicking or bucking is allowed.
- Sand bag will weigh 80 pounds and be laying across the goal line at the start of test. It must be dragged to a point that it is touching the back line of the end zone.
- The hurdle will be 22 inches tall and must be jumped each time the runner encounters it. It does not matter if the runner jumps from one foot or two, jumps it in stride or even steps over it as long as it is cleared each time. If hurdle is not cleared (runner runs around it), the runner must run back around the opposite side of the hurdle and jump it to continue.
- If at any time the observer says "no rep" the applicant should note that proper form, depth or execution of a rep was not accomplished and did not count. The observer will count reps out loud for applicant, and will tell them to "go" or "run" when they have accomplished all the reps needed or dragged their bag to the proper place.
- The timer will stand in the middle of end zone B and will document the times when the applicant crosses the goal line for the final time with both feet.