- COVID-19 Resource Assistance
COVID-19 Resource Assistance
- Emergency Broadband Benefit Program: This program, which began on May 12, 2021, helps qualified households with discounts on broadband service up to $50 per month. Eligible households can also receive a one-time discount of up to $100 to purchase a laptop, desktop computer or tablet from a participating provider if they contribute more than $10 and less than $50 toward the purchase price.
Community Service Assistance
- Arkansas 2-1-1: 2-1-1 is a free telephone service that connects individuals in need to important community services in the state of Arkansas.
- Online Resource Guide: Serving eight counties in the Ouachita Region, the guide lists up-to-date information for an array of services available.
Family / Personal Wellbeing
Funeral Assistance (COVID-19-Related Deaths)
- LIHWAP helps Arkansas residents pay their water and wastewater bills.
- LIHEAP helps qualifying Arkansas residents pay their energy bills - heating costs during winter and cooling costs during the summer.
- Arkansas Department of Workforce Services Unemployment Hotline: 1-844-908-2178; 6 a.m. to 4 p.m., Monday through Saturday