Hire an Off-Duty Officer
In order to efficiently respond to requests and manage the employment of off-duty police officers, The Hot Springs AR PD has partnered with Off Duty Management to provide services related to hiring off-duty officers effective November 29, 2021.
You may request to hire off-duty police officers through the Off Duty Management web-based service, OfficerTRAK®,
or calling the toll-free number below. Please note that submitting an off-duty officer request does not guarantee that the request can be filled. It is the hiring organization’s responsibility to monitor their off-duty job request.
Off-Duty Management provides the following to the customer:
- Online access to information through the OfficerTRAK® software including
- Officer attendance
- Field notes and media files
- Post orders and instructions
- Past and future shift information
- Full liability coverage for the agency, officer and our coverage can extend to the vendor
- 24/7 customer service through their toll-free number
- Dedicated point of contact for scheduling, invoicing, and payroll
Prohibited Off-Duty Employment*:
- Any off-duty employment, wherein the nature of the business, or activities performed by members, could conflict with the duties of a law enforcement officer
- Any off-duty employment, in which the nature of the business, or activities performed by members could degrade the employed individual, organization, or other members of the City of Hot Springs and/or the Hot Springs Police Department
- Any off-duty employment outside the city limits of Hot Springs in which the accepted Hot Springs Police Department uniform is worn without prior approval from the Police Chief or his designee
- Any off-duty employment in which the officer is requested to wear “plain-clothes” without prior approval of the Police Chief or his designee
There is a 3-hour minimum per request.
Total Hourly Rate
|Supervisor (Tier 1)
|Supervisor (Tier 2)
Supervisor (Tier 3)
|*Holiday Rate: Will apply for the following days:
|New Year's Eve
|New Year's Day
|Martin Luther King Day
|Third Monday in January
|Last Monday in May
|First Monday in September
|Fourth Thursday in November
|Fourth Friday in November
Emergency Rate**: If a request is received less than 48 hours prior to assignment the emergency pay rate goes into effect.
Once an assignment has been approved and scheduled; vendors canceling or reducing assignments are required to pay the full ODM administrative fees for the first 24 hours of the original assignment. Vendors canceling or reducing assignments within 48 hours of the start of the assignment are required to pay the greater of officer hours worked or the agency minimum hours plus ODM administrative fees for the first 24 hours of the original assignment.
YOU CAN REQUEST SERVICE BY VISITING OFFICERTRAK® OR CALL OFF DUTY MANAGEMENT 24/7 at 501-239-4901.