Utility Bill Payment
Convenient ways to pay your bill:
- Pay Online - Utility Billing Services Login Page
- In Person - Our office at 324 Malvern Avenue, which is open from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday. Please bring your bill along with your payment to ensure proper credit to your account. We accept VISA, MasterCard, Discover, and check.
- By Phone - Payments are accepted over the phone by calling 1-888-242-6632. You may pay your utility bills 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We accept VISA, MasterCard, Discover and eCheck. There is no additional charge to utilize this option.
- By Mail - Return the bottom part of your bill, along with your payment (check or money order; do not send cash) to:
Hot Springs Municipal UtilitiesP.O. Box 3830Hot Springs, AR 71914-3830
- Drop Boxes - You may pay by check (please do not use cash) at any of the three drop box locations below. Payments will be credited to your account on the next business day.
- Parking lot at 111 Opera Street near City Hall
- In front of the airport terminal building
Lower parking lot entrance of 324 Malvern Avenue
How to set up automatic monthly payments:
Bank Draft:If you wish to continue to pay your utility bill automatically each month with a bank draft, please complete the Bank Draft Authorization Form and mail it with a voided check to Utility Billing Services, P.O. Box 3830, Hot Springs, AR 71914.
Credit Card:To set up automatic monthly payments with a credit card, please complete the steps below. This service allows you to securely make online payments with a VISA, MasterCard, or Discover card. There is no additional charge to utilize this option.
1. Go to Utility Billing Services Login Page
2. Type your Account Number (Note that in the transition, new account numbers are used)
3. Type your name as it appears on your utility bill, then login
4. Click on “Credit Card Enrollment – email address”
5. Click on “Enroll with Credit Card” and complete the form