Account Payment Options
Utility Billing Services provides a variety of convenient ways to pay your monthly water, wastewater, and sanitation bills:
- Automatic Draft - This option allows you to automatically pay your monthly bill through your checking account by bank draft. Just fill out the Bank Draft Authorization Form, attach a voided check, and mail to us at:
Utility Billing Services
517 Airport Road, Suite C
Hot Springs, AR 71913
- Online Payment Center - This service allows you to securely view bills and online history as well as make online payments without leaving your home or office at the online payment center. We accept VISA, MasterCard, Discover, and eCheck. There is no additional charge to utilize this option.
- Pay by Phone - Payments are accepted over the phone by calling 866-217-3144. You may pay your utility bills 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We accept VISA, MasterCard, Discover, and eCheck. There is no additional charge to utilize this option.
- By Mail - Return the top part of your bill, along with your payment (check or money order; do not send cash) to:
Hot Springs Municipal Utilities
P.O. Box 66743
Saint Louis, MO 63166-6743
- Drop Box - You may pay by check at three drop box locations; please do not utilize cash. The first is located at our office at 517 Airport Road in the parking lot, the second is located on Opera Street in the City Hall parking lot, and the third is located in front of the airport terminal building. Payments will be credited to your account on the next business day.
- In Person - Our office at 517 Airport Road, Suite C and is open from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. Please bring your bill along with your payment to ensure proper credit to your account. We accept VISA, MasterCard, Discover, and eCheck.