The Mission of the Trail Watch Program is to improve the quality of life in Hot Springs by providing and modeling proper trail etiquette and safety as well as assisting users in trail navigation.
To become a Trail Watch Volunteer:
- Fill out a Volunteer Application
- Attend a Trail Watch Training Session
- Pass an Arkansas background check
- You must have a cell phone
- High Visibility Vest
- Map of Greenway
- Trail Rules
- Emergency Contact Numbers
- First Aid Kit
- Fanny Pack
- Dog Halt
Bike riders: items needed. You may use own.
- Bicycle Lights