Golf Links Road Station is located at 1311 Golf Links Road. This station serves the south eastern area of the city including Hot Springs Country Club, National Park Hospital, and the Red Oak community. The station was built to blend into the neighborhood and can be difficult to spot while driving down Golf Links Road. The addition of Station 7 in 1967 was the last time the department expanded in force. It houses one pumper (Engine 7) and staffed daily with a lieutenant, a driver/operator, and a firefighter.