Hot Springs 2020 Board of Directors Election Packets available
City of Hot Springs 2020 Election Packets will be available for distribution beginning Friday, May 15, 2020.
Qualified electors of Districts One, Three and Six are encouraged to participate in the election process by running for one of the three eligible seats on the City of Hot Springs Board of Directors. Candidates must have been a resident of the City for at least 30 days, must be more than 21 years of age, a qualified elector of the City of Hot Springs and reside in the jurisdiction to be represented.
The filing period is Friday, July 24, 2020, until noon on Friday, August 14, 2020.
All interested parties may contact the Office of the City Clerk, located at 133 Convention Boulevard, to obtain a candidate packet. For more information, please call the Office of the City Clerk at 501-321-6805.
NOTICE: City of Hot Springs Board of Directors Elections will be November 3, 2020 for:
Districts 1, 3 and 6
- Must be a registered voter
- Must be a resident of the City of Hot Springs for at least thirty (30) days
- Must reside in the District that you are seeking to represent. Click to see District maps.
- More than twenty-one (21) Years of Age
- No party affiliation need be designated
- Must file an application for election during the filing period that begins July 24 and closes August 14. Packets are available at the Office of the City Clerk.
- Petitions must be signed by at least fifty (50) qualified electors of the City (Potential candidates are encouraged to obtain 75 - 100 signatures and submit them as early as possible to insure that they have the required amount)
No filing fee is required.