City of Hot Springs Board of Directors Elections:
Districts 2, 4, 5 and at-large Mayor
All interested parties may contact the Office of the City Clerk, located at 133 Convention Boulevard, to obtain a candidate packet. For more information, please call the Office of the City Clerk at 501-321-6805.
Volunteers such as you are what make our Board of Directors such a valuable asset to our local government.
The election date for the City of Hot Springs Board of Directors will be November 8, 2022.
- May 9 - Election Packets Available
- July 29 - Filing Period Opens
- August 19 - Filing Period Closes
- August 25 - Certify Candidates
- November 1 - Campaign Contribution and Expenditure Report Due
- November 8 - General Election Day
- December 30 - Campaign Contribution and Expenditure Report Due
- Must be a registered voter
- Must be a resident of the City of Hot Springs for at least thirty (30) days
- Must reside in the district that you are seeking to represent Click to see District maps.
- More than twenty-one (21) years old
- No party affiliation need be designated
- Must file an application for election during the filing period that begins at noon on July 29 and closes at noon on August 19. Packets are available beginning at noon on May 9 at the Office of the City Clerk.
- Petitions must be signed by at least fifty (50) qualified electors of the City (Potential candidates are encouraged to obtain 75 - 100 signatures and submit them as early as possible to ensure that they have the required amount)
No filing fee is required.