The Hot Springs Jug Fountain, located in the parking lot of the Hot Springs Visitor Center, located at 629 Central Avenue, is maintained by the City of Hot Springs Parks and Trails Department.
The fountain is free to use by the public at any given time of day. Individuals can use any variety of containers to take home the rich water that Hot Springs is so named for.
"Drinking the hot springs water is perfectly normal, even encouraged. Go ahead. "Quaff the elixir," as they used to say in the heyday of the spa (1880-1950 was the Golden Age of Bathing). Thousands of visitors highly endorse the good quality of the hot springs water and fill bottles to take home."