The Transportation Advisory Committee will hold special meeting and public at noon on Wednesday, April 11 in the Transportation Depot conference room, 100 Broadway Terrace, to consider a permit application for a new non-emergency paratransit service provided by Modified Mobile. The public is welcome to attend. The meeting agenda appears below.
Special Meeting of the City of Hot Springs Transportation Advisory Committee
Call to Order and Attendance Roll Call
Review the application for Modified Mobile to operate a non-emergency paratransit shuttle with the City of Hot Springs. Modified Mobile is a new company.
Committee Business Item Packet Reference
- Finding of a Quorum
- Introduction by Committee Chair- call for electing a Vice Chair, vote confirmation of new Vice Chair.
- Review of applicant’s permit application to operate transport services I-1
- Presentation of Applicant’s services:
- Applicant presentation
- Applicant support references/ speakers
- Committee questions for applicant
- Public comments – support and/or opposition of new service
- Committee deliberations to consider applicant’s proposal
- Recommendations for the City of Hot Springs Board
- Committee Adjournment