The following streets will be closed from Friday through Sunday for First-Ever Sixteenth Annual St. Patrick’s Day activities:
• Bridge Street from 7 a.m. Friday until 10:30 p.m. Sunday
• Malvern Avenue, between Convention Boulevard and Spring Street, from 7 a.m. Friday until 10:30 p.m. Sunday
• Convention Boulevard, west of Malvern Avenue, Broadway Street and parking area at Spencer’s Corner
The following streets will be closed at various times on Sunday for the First-Ever Sixteenth Annual St. Patrick’s Day Parade:
• Olive Street, from Broadway to Central Avenue, from 6 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
• Central Avenue, from Olive Street to Bridge Street, from 6 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
• Malvern Avenue, from Bridge Street to Orange, from 6 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Signs will be posted and motorists are advised to seek an alternate route during street closures.
Arbor Street at Park Avenue will be closed to traffic nightly from 5:30 p.m. until 2 a.m. beginning Friday through Tuesday for the Valley of the Vapors Music Festival. Lodestone Street will be open for area residents and businesses. Signs and barricades will be in place.