The Hot Springs Planning Commission will hold a public hearing at 6:00 p.m. on Thursday, August 8, in the Board Chambers at City Hall, 133 Convention Boulevard, to consider the following request:
- Wyndham Hotel – Approximately 412 Higdon Ferry Road – Site plan review for new proposed four (4) story hotel with 81 rooming units.
- Lakeside School District Millage Projects – 2837 Malvern Avenue – Conditional use and multiple building site plan application consideration for multiple expansion projects on the Lakeside School District campus.
- Cottages at Bayshore Cove Phase 3 – Clearwater Circle – Preliminary subdivision review for a 7 lot single family residential subdivision to be known as Cottages at Bayshore Phase 3.
- Bodemann Annexation Initial Zoning – Initial zoning consideration for lands subject to voluntary annexation petition which consists of multiple lots on the north side of Pearson Drive. Requested zoning from the applicant is R-4 (Medium/High Density Residential).
- Planning Commission Annual Elections – Consideration for annual election of planning commission chairman and vice-chair positions.