The Planning Commission will hold a public hearing at 6 p.m. on Thursday, December 12 in the Board Chambers at City Hall, 133 Convention Boulevard, to consider the following land use request:
- Harmony Park Development Freestanding Sign – Section Line & Harmony Park – Request to install a new multi-tenant freestanding sign in Planned Development zone district.
- Oaklawn Track Storage Facility/Sellers Street Minor Amendments – Sunnyside, Sellers, Ewing & Chelsea streets Re-Zone – Conditional use minor amendment request to develop block 27, lots 1-12 in Fairdale Subdivision into a track storage facility.
- Veterans of Foreign Wars (VFW) Post – 660 East Grand Avenue – Conditional use to establish a VFW private club on the subject site.
- Hasstedt Custom Upholstery – 114 Halton Terrace – Home Occupation Type B request to operate an upholstery business from the detached shop in the rear yard of this residential property.
- Hot Springs Resort Planned Development Amendment – 360 Lakeland Drive – Planned Development site plan amendment to add additional residential structures and other site improvements.
- Steadman Physical Therapy – Approximately 236 Garrison Street – Site plan review for a new physical therapy clinic and health club.
- Esso Re-Zone – 701 Park Avenue – Zoning change request from Commercial Transitional District (C-TR) to Central Business District (C-1) for the subject property.
- Jackson Re-Zone – Approximately 200 Normandy Street – Zoning change request from Low Density Residential (R-3) to Commercial Transitional District )C-TR) for lots 13 and 14 in block #2 of Wrights Subdivision.