Hot Springs – The City of Hot Springs is currently seeking public input by conducting a survey to determine how residents would like to spend more than $300,000 in Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) federal funds.
Each year, the city receives Housing & Urban Development (HUD) CDBG funding from the federal government to be used specifically for housing, community and/or economic development projects to benefit low- to moderate-income individuals, families and neighborhoods. More than $300,000 in CDBG funds remain unspent from prior years, affording residents the opportunity to communicate how they would like the funds to be spent. Responses are anonymous and will help develop the city’s plans.
Surveys are available at:
• Planning & Development, City Hall, 133 Convention Boulevard
• Transportation Depot, 100 Broadway Terrace
• Utilities Customer Service, Bill Edwards Center, 517 Airport Road
• Webb Community Center, 127 Pleasant Street
• Park Island Café, 250 Park Avenue
• Emergent Arts, 341 Whittington Avenue
The survey can be accessed online at cityhs.net on the Community Development page under Planning & Development. For information, contact CDBG Consultant Michelle Sestili at 501-276-7934 or email@example.com .