Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Can choose multiple
1. All permits obtained in accordance with this code to be displayed in a prominent location on the premises of the animal establishment.
2. An initial application fee of $100.00 shall be paid to the Animal Control Authority upon filling of an application as required by this section. Said application fee is not refundable. Animal Services will come inspect the premises once the $100.00 non-refundable deposit is paid.
3.Once approved, the fee for an annual renewal application shall be $50.00 per year.
4. All permits are issued for the calendar year in which they are approved. All permits expire on the last day of each year.
5. Renewal application for permits shall be made thirty days prior to and up to sixty days after January 1st of each year. Applications for new establishments under the provisions of this Code must be made within sixty days of the start of business or operation.
If you have any questions concerning this form or procedures for application, please contact the Animal Services Center at 501-262-2091.
1. Mail payment to City of Hot Springs Animal Services, 319 Davidson Drive, Hot Springs AR 71901
2. Drop off the payment in person between noon-5 p.m., Monday through Friday.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field